Monday, April 11, 2005

My fantasy lineup for Martinsville: Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman, Dale Jarrett and Jason Leffler. Who would have guessed that Jason Leffler would score more points than Tony Stewart on that short track? I was only able to watch the last 100 laps or so, but I did see the bit where Jeff Gordon pried Kurt Busch loose in the corner. I'm still not sure how he did that.

Some folks have asked me why they can't post comments here yet. That's because I haven't fugured out all of the features for allowing comments. Also since lawyers have to follow ethical guidelines when we publish something like this, I would probably be held responsible for the content of the site, including the comments. So until I figure this out, you can send comments straight to me at martinkoop@martinkoop.com.