Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sprint Car Season Kickoff

This Friday Night - April 8th - kicks off the Attica Raceway Park 2005 season of Sprint Car Racing.

You can check out the details at www.atticaracewaypark.com.

Duane Hancock and I sealed the deal today for me to be an Area Business Challenge Sponsor at the track, and I'm working on a cool logo sticker to put on the cars. Ethan and I are primed for the season - although I may be in Dayton with the band this week to see Altan, I expect to make it to nearly all of the remaining races. I don't want to miss any chance to meet and support these great drivers and their crews. I was online at www.pitgate.com last night during the live chat with driver Craig Mintz and he impressed me as a spirited and well mannered young driver with a promising career ahead of him.

See you at the races.

No comments: